1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by The Bubba, May 24, 2008.

1. The Bubba

The Bubba New Member

Just curious if anyone is interested in a fantasy football league this year. I could set it up through Yahoo Sports. If anyone is interested, let me know through here. Would like to get a good christian league going.

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

We always have a BB league on Yahoo. I'll probably set it up in July and we'll draft in August. It's always a lot of fun. I'll let you know when I get it set up.

3. The Bubba

The Bubba New Member

Most awesome sir. I ove me a good season of fantasy football. For some reason, I always find baseball to hard to control.

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

I think it's a bit premature, considering training camps are still a couple of months away from starting, but Yahoo has opened up registration for fantasy football. Just seems strange to me. I hadn't planned on doing mock drafts until August.

Somewhat amazingly, tWWL is the voice of sanity here as they haven't opened up their fantasy football registration yet.

5. Scrappinmommyx4

Scrappinmommyx4 New Member

i have already gotten an invite to join a league!! Summer is just starting, and people are already thinking Fantasy Football!!! man, I just want to get thru swim team!!!

6. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Scrappinmommy? Is that really you? :)

Haven't seen you, or your hubby, posting around here in what seems like a very long time. How have you all been?

7. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I will be setting up the league soon. Hard to imagine doing it this early, but I guess I'll go ahead and get it started. I'll get back to everyone with the ID and password. Don't blink if it takes a week or so. I'm swamped and I have a much needed vacation coming up. By July 4th, we'll at least have the league set up and people can start getting their team names together. Thanks y'all!