1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fatal Convictions by Randy Singer

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by InTheLight, Jun 24, 2018.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Randy Singer is one of my favorite Christian authors. Correction: He's one of my favorite authors. He's a trial attorney and a teaching pastor that also writes legal thrillers.

If you have a Kindle you can check out one of his books called "Fatal Convictions". It's on sale on Amazon for 79 cents. Yes, that's right, 79 cents.

https://www.amazon.com/Fatal-Convic...03WQAZ4K?_bbid=10181275&tag=bookbubemail10-20

I don't know how long it will be on sale, but here's a chance to check out a Christian author that knows how to write. If I remember correctly this is not his strongest effort, but all of them have been good, IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Went to Amazon to check on this, but it told me "You already have this item."
    That is one thing I love about Amazon; I've been told 4-5 times that I already have bought a book I may be looking at.
    'Preciate the tip though, as I'm always open to such bargains!