1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Favorite Old Television shows the second

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Aug 13, 2007.

?
  1. Hogan's Heroes

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. I love Lucy

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. The Lucy Show

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Dragnet

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  5. Adam 12

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  6. Wonder Woman

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  7. Gomer Pyle

11 vote(s)
    52.4%
  8. Hee Haw

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  9. Rhoda

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Welcome Back Kotter

12 vote(s)
    57.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Round two of favorites

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I Love Lucy tops this one so far, and it is one of my favorites...
    Which brings me to a little story I was going to add to my thread on the Travel forum, but this one may better.

Last week I was gone on my annual western loop, sightseeing, camping, hiking, videotaping, et al, and one night I got a tent site near Rock Springs, Wyoming. The zipper to my tent got fouled and I pulled too hard on it and pulled it off, with it being too dark to fumble and make noise getting my pliers out and trying to force back on, so I decided to sleep with the tent open. But then I realized the opening was straight into the wind with a storm coming. I pulled up the stakes and turned the tent around leaving the support rods intact-- that was easier than I thought it would be. I went to sleep a little after 10 p.m., and about 2:30 a.m. I looked up through the opening, near my head, and there were Ricky Ricardo and Fred Mertz from I Love Lucy. Fred said 'Hi there, ___!" and Ricky said, "We just dropped by to see how you were making it in your open tent." I guess I was startled, so I opened my eyes more and shook my head, and of course they 'disappeared.' I have experienced "waking dreams" on a few occasions before, but this one was one of the most interesting [perhaps after the one when I was a teenager of my mother bursting into my room with an axe she swung at me].