1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Federal Income Taxes & 5th. Amendment Rights

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ray Marshall, Jan 28, 2009.

1. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

I have often thought about signing my Federal Income Tax form because if you read it, you find out that you are signing your 5th. amendment rights away.
    What say ye?

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Yep, a lot of former tax protesters have used this tactic...many of them are now in prison.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

They also use the sentence that says thank you for your voluntary compliance.

4. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

My question is Why?

5. billwald

billwald New Member

Why? Because the Supreme Court "says what the Constitution says." That's the government that the writers of the Constitution gave us during the 2nd American Revolution.

I've been to tax court. Cost me about 500 bucks. The experience was more valuable than a year of college which, at that time, cost 10 times more.

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

The demise of the American Republic, and your rights as a citizen, began with the approval of the 16th Amendment. It is exacerbated by the refusal of those in Congress, the Executive, and the Federal Judiciary to honor the oath they take, particularly as it concerns the 10th Amendment.

I realize this does not answer your question but as our "dear leader" says; "that is beyond my pay grade".

7. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

As a matter of fact, there are those that are protected by one set of rules and for the poor working stiff it is another set of rules. You get as much justice as money can buy. The scales that weigh the laws are tilted against the poor man. Read and see how rich men don't pay their share of taxes., and these GOOD HONEST LAWYERS will defend you in court encouraging you for happy trails from your burdons of so much money owed. Do the Rockefellows and other top dogs pay a lot of taxes? No. Burns me up
    I know that they fine poorer people and that is a sham. Especially when they say they send money to other countries. Charity begans at home if we can afford it.

8. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Oh!, I just found my remedy. I will use TURBO TAX, I.m surprised I never thought of that. How nice!!!!

9. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I personally know several who use this tactic and are successful.

10. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I say abolish the IRS.

11. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Successful for now. I have interviewed some that took years before they were sent to the big house. :laugh:

12. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Amen to that! but we are held under a catch 22.