1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Federal Judge Tosses out Newdow’s Challenge of Inaugural Prayers, ‘So Help Me God’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ..............Walton found there is little difference between legislative prayer – which is constitutional --and presidential prayer, rejecting the notion that presidential prayer was similar to school-mandated prayer, which the Supreme Court has previously ruled unconstitutional.........

More Here

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

I wish that loser Newdow would be given a huge wedgie, and then made to pay the people of the US back the money he has wasted in these ill-advised, Quixotic, ridiculous lawsuits.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I agree, him and others like Philip Berg who waste our money with silly lawsuits.

4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

No surprise here. Newdow himself knew this would be the outcome, but he is doing it to raise awareness of his position. But to play devil's advocate...why isn't anyone crying about legislating from the bench. :laugh:

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

Newdow does it because he craves publicity and attention.

Too late. Newdow has filled that position. :D