1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fellow BB member in surgery

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ktn4eg, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

As I post this (10:00 am Central) a fellow BB member is undergoing surgery on her foot. Her screen name is mcdirector. Please be in prayer for her today.

#1 ktn4eg, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Saw that earlier, she kept it secret quite well! LOL Hopefully it's about done, but she didn't say what kind of foot surgery and I don't know if I want to know. OUCH!

BTW, not trying to be rude and it's sweet that you met her, but the personal info might be a bit much if she didn't give permission. There's a few weirdos out here...I've had someone from here being kinda creepy for well over a year now, even trying to log into my FB account. I'd hate for them to take personal info from anyone and misuse it.

3. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

Gina,
    I guess maybe I shouldn't have posted all that I did about her info, although most of it is either in her public profile either here on BB or on Facebook.

Anyway, mcdirector, we all wish you well and that God will give you a speedy recovery.

#3 ktn4eg, Jun 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2012
  4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

I sure do want to join others in praying that she had a successful surgery and that she will have a speedy recovery too!

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

She is in my prayers.