1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FEMA and The Patriot Act....a short play

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Hardsheller, Sep 10, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Seems like the more the kool aid crowd stirs the soup the thinner it get's eh LE? :D

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

A lot of good people feel the same way. Let's hope they make up a big majority. </font>[/QUOTE]Hmm ... Bill or Hillary ... let me think ... okay, Bill, but only if he brings in a different first lady. </font>[/QUOTE]You mean Monica wasn't the first lady? :D

3. StraightAndNarrow

StraightAndNarrow Active Member

You want an abortionist in the White House again? </font>[/QUOTE]An abortionist is in the White House now. Bush has increased federal funds for abortionj to an all time high. He talks a big game to draw you in and then does what he pleases.

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

A lot of good people feel the same way. Let's hope they make up a big majority. </font>[/QUOTE]Hmm ... Bill or Hillary ... let me think ... okay, Bill, but only if he brings in a different first lady. </font>[/QUOTE]You mean Monica wasn't the first lady? :D </font>[/QUOTE]Hmm ... Monica or Hillary for first lady ... let me think ... I shouldn't say and therefore won't.