1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferguson Protestors Tried To Cause Chaos In Dallas, BIG MISTAKE!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Nov 28, 2014.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://qpolitical.com/ferguson-protestors-tried-to-cause-chaos-in-dallas-big-mistake/

#Ferguson Protestors Tried To Cause Chaos In Dallas, BIG MISTAKE!

Yesterday morning I was having a conversation with the writing team at Qpolitical about the Ferguson riots. As we are based in Dallas Texas we were discussing how proud we were that the black community here locally was protesting in a peaceful manner through our city.

Then last night our opinion completely changed…

The protesters, apparently upset about the lack of media coverage, decided it would be better to do something drastic to get attention.

So these brilliant idiots thought it would be fun to walk onto an interstate highway, I-35, at 9:45 last night and lay down in front of traffic.

I could hear sirens and see the police shutting down the highway from my apartment window.

I refuse to go into much detail about the protest because instead of giving these morons the spotlight, I want to give some praise to the Dallas Police Department.

They totally handled this in a professional manner and shut down these protestors fast.

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

The morons did the same thing here in Cincinnati.