1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fight Against Domestic Terror ? Attack the Real Enemy: Michele Bachmann

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Jul 24, 2012.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...hment-Attacks-the-Real-Enemy-Michele-Bachmann

In Fight Against Domestic Terror, Establishment Attacks the Real Enemy: Michele Bachmann

The State Department official is accused of being connected to a vast foreign conspiracy, hostile to America. The official denies it, as the Establishment rallies around the accused official. Indeed, Establishmentarians not only dismiss any possibility of the official’s guilt or complicity, but they also ferociously denounce those who raise the possibility. After all, the official is a part of the in-group; it just isn’t possible to think that the official could do anything wrong. The Establishment is thus united around the proposition that the accused official is a good person, and that the accusers are bad people. And anyone who deviates from that orthodoxy risks being thrown out of the Georgetown-to-Manhattan golden circle of status and respectability.

Am I describing the case of Huma Abedin, the aide to Secretary of State Hillary Clinton? No, I am describing the case of Alger Hiss, back in the 1940s.

2. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I remember Alger Hiss, I will not turn my back on Alger Hiss!

Harry Truman

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The State Department is connected to several vast foreign conspiracies, hostile to America.

The United Nations for one. The global banking cartel for another and the multinational corporations who fund all the "think tanks" that publish all the un-American liberty killing pro endless global war policy papers that the US government passes into law or action.

#3 poncho, Jul 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2012