1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FINALLY!! An answer to my question on how centipedes, & animals traveled the ocean

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, May 13, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I got the answer today in a video on the Answers website. Apparently the centipede, the Tortoise, & other insects & animals were able to travel across the ocean via trees that were washed away in the flood. There are 2 videos in this series & unlike Hank Hanegraaf those behind this website have done their homework, dont pretend to be experts in all fields of Apologetics & theology (they just focus on where they are gifted) & are well qualified in that some have PHD's in various science fields.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/media/video/ondemand/creation-museum/flood-geology

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

What, exactly, was the original question you were pondering?

3. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A island and all living species on it were killed due to a volcanic eruption sometime in the last 100 years. Later on the island was found to be inhabited by many different animals and insects. How the island went from nothing to many animals was a mystery to me. But Answers provided the answer to my question, as apparently centipedes, insects, frogs, toads, and other animals traveled to the island via floating dabree and inhabited it.