1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Finance/scholarship question?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Pastor Shaun, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Pastor Shaun

Pastor Shaun New Member

Hello again,
    Just thought I would post a somewhat different type of question than my usual. Here it goes. I think that I might be leaning towards doing an MDIV at Liberty. My concern is finance. Is it hard for a person to afford doing a DE degree through them?.... Ultimately I know that God will take care of financial issues but was wondering what kind of programs/scholarships are out there through LBTS. I understand that every individual person has a different financial song to sing but any thoughts would be appreciated.

God bless

2. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't think there are any scholarships for DLP students. You do have the benefit of the tuition cap if you take a certain number of hours. I would think that you would pay cash, get a loan, or get church assistance.