1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fire fox - type size

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by just-want-peace, Nov 12, 2004.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just installed Firefox, but cannot find the "TYPE SIZE" option. My poor old eyes just can't read the default. So far all I can do is up-size with every page I connect to, & that gets old!

Help!! How do I change the default type size?

Thanks!!

2. grandpa

grandpa New Member

I haven't gone to FF 1.0 yet, but in the version I'm using it is at View then Text Size.

grandpa

3. natters

natters New Member

If you have a scrollwheel on your mouse, just hold Ctrl on the keyboard and spin the wheel up or down. Otherwise, Ctrl + makes the text bigger, Ctrl - makes the text smaller. Or do it under the "View" menu, and select "Text size".

4. just-want-peace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This works for when I'm using the page at the time, but when I leave the internet & come back, or go to a different page, have to do it all over again.

In other words, it refuses to make my choice the default.

5. natters

natters New Member

To make it permanent, go to the Tools menu, then Options. A dialog box appears, and click the "General" graphic in the top left, then the "Fonts and colors" button on the right. Another dialog comes up. On the right, there will be a "Size (pixels)" field. Increase this number.

6. just-want-peace

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks, natters; that does it!