1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

First time preaching at the abortion mill.

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by 5 point Gillinist, Jan 14, 2022.

1. 5 point Gillinist

Faith:
    Baptist
    Myself and a friend went to preach at a well known abortion mill today. We've been trying to get things moving on this in our church for a while now and today was the first day we went.
    It was mostly a getting our feet wet, picking the best spots, finding strategic point to put up our signs etc.
    We stayed out for about 2-2.5 hours. I stood on the street corner holding up a large sign with a very graphic image on it along with Matthew 25:45, as well as holding up an "we will adopt your baby" sign.
    Not much interaction to report - someone gave me some sign language indicating that I was number one.
    We had an encounter with a security guard who tried to intimidate us, I called him to repent and place his faith in Christ. As a side note the guard has lived in the basement of that hell house for years.
    My friend set up a loudspeaker and preached the gospel on 3 separate occasions: the first two times directed towards the parents, the last time directed towards the staff.
    A few brothers in Christ came to talk with us and encourage us.
    The most memorable and sad part was a younger Hispanic man in a nice new Cadillac pulled into the drive - I attempted to show him my adoption sign but he would not look over. Approximately 10 minutes later he drove out of the lot with a young Hispanic woman beside him leaning back in the seat as if she didn't want to be seen. They were stopped for around thirty seconds by me waiting to turn, I saw the young woman look over at my adoption sign and the man also turned briefly, and they sped off. I assume the man dropped his girlfriend off to have an abortion, but didn't have the courage and/or concern to stay while they murdered his child.
    I'm sure I will have more stories to share in the future, but for now this is all.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1