1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Five Reasons Paul Ryan Is Already a Worse VP Choice Than Sarah Palin

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Please stop before I shoot my coffee out of my nose laughing. You need to take that show to Las Vegas!

2. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Bill, you do not need any more evidence than that the Republicans did not make this an issue in the election. If there had been anything there they would have been all over it like fleas on a dog.

3. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, now the eworld knows that you have nothing intelligent to say... interesting but not very Christ like, is it?

4. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No sir, you are assuming and I'm almost certain that you remember how to break down the word ASSUME without my help. You might need to break it down for MP. And CTB, thanks for not following the, rather, raw example of MP's rhetoric, that does nothing bu to make a fool of one's self.

Thus far Mitt and Ryan have held the high road and I pray that the GOP team will continue with the issues and I pray God will hold the stupid and vicious Super Committees on the GOP side at bay. The Democrats have already let the dogs loose and nobody likes them, already. And Mr. not President Obama is just awaking to the truth that it's about the jobs... stupin man!