1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

FLAT TIRE??? I know you have had one before!!! How About a Spiritual Flat Tire??

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Jun 24, 2006.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Question:

Have you ever woke up in the morning and all of a sudden saw that one of your tires in your car was a little empty? Im sure its happened to all of us and what do we normally do. We put some air and forget about that little oppening that is causing the air to escape.

The Word of God Says:
    Song of Solomon 2:15 says, "Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes." Foxes sometime in search of food would enter into the grape orchards and devour the grapes and spoil the crop. However, the little foxes were too small to reach the grape bunches so they would chew on the vines and it would kill the whole vine. Instead of the farmer just losing his crop, he would lose his vine which was more disastrous. Spiritually some things we do or allow that we might think are little or insignificant can also be disastrous for us.

Many of Us in our lives we have a Spiritual Window that we are leaving open to the Devil and he attacks us through in constantly. We go to Church on Sunday and everything is nice and great!!!! Monday we only have a Aleluyah in our Mouth, Tuesday we are back to the old habbits that are destroying us=the little foxes that destroy vines. Wednesday we are weak and cant even praise GOD. Anyways by the time the next Sunday comes Along we go to Church Empty because all the Annointing and Blessing that God deposited in us is going to waste because you have a Spiritual Window that you are leaving open to the enemy.

Its just like that Tire!!! Instead of us just covering that hole up we simply put some more Air in. I come to tell you today brother and sisters that if there is some little fox in your life that is destroying you!!! A little fox that is hindering you!!!! Close that window today!!! Sure you sing great at Church!!! Sure you preach to many in Church!!!! But Church is 24/7!!!! Church is not just on Sundays!!!! If you have a old habbit that is not from GOD!!! Its time for you to decide to either keep on getting filled on Sunday and then leaving the Church the same way you came in or to Fix that Spiritual Flat Tire!!!!

I know many of you reading this today have your windows already closed and you are probably always going through temptations: ( Drugs, Beer, Women Ext.) Your windows are Closed but attacks always come like a Hurricane!!! Here in Florida when a Hurricane is announced we all cover our windows!!!! Well God did warn us many times in the bible that things like what are happening in the world today would happen.

If your Spiritual Tires is getting Flat I Pray that the Lord may Bless you in a Special way and Close that Window for you in the Name of Jesus.

If your window is already closed then In the Name of Jesus I ask you lord to help my brothers and sisters Storm Proof their Windows!!!!

May God Bless you all!!! Sorry for all the mispellings!! I am from Puertorican trying to do my best writting in English. God bless

#1 TaliOrlando, Jun 24, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2006
  2. genesis12

genesis12 Member

And God bless you for your enthusiasm, your Christian witness! Amen! :thumbs:

3. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

God Bless you as well!!! Praise God!!! He is Awesome and without him I am nothing!!!

4. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Any Members from Orlando!!!!