1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Florida: Thirty-six and counting!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jan 8, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-marriage-state-judicial-hold-expires-n279896

As Florida becomes the 36th state to allow same-sex marriage, I am somewhat surprised ad the rapid succession in which the states are falling. Sort of like a gay domino effect, and I now think that by the end of 2015, these here United States of America will be 100% free from laws that prevent same-sex marriage!

What do you see happening, and what, or how long do you see it being before all 50 states are gender less when it comes to marriage?

Like it or not, it is the wave of the future, and maybe the final nail in the coffin of morality that once held this nation together and set us apart from the other countries around the world that are liberal and full of sin!

I find it interesting that the brunt of the nations that still condemn same-sex marriage are located in Africa and Asia. Some are sworn Christian nations and others Muslim! :flower:

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is really legalized sadism.