1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For christ's sake, what does it mean?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Yahshva, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Yahshva

Yahshva New Member

[​IMG]

Greetings saints, and blessings to you in the anointing which is called christ.

Praise God, I just have to start out by giving the Creator praise, He just blesses His children who are willing to follow His anointing way.

Amen.

Today we will be looking at the phrase “FOR CHRIST'S SAKE”.

First it is imperative to bring the reader up to speed of what happens when a person is anointed of the Lord.

Early Christians would eat marijuana in their bread (per God's instructions to Moses).

The dosage was such that the individual would experience extreme uncontrolled fear.

In today's world it is often referred to as paranoia to describe this effect.

This fear is the secret to contacting and getting instructions from the Creator.

God absolutely flips over His anointed ones... so harm them not.

Indeed this fear of the anointing is when miraculous healings take place... those on their death beads will rise up and walk... I am testifying to what I have seen.

AMEN JUST THE PERFECT WAY OF THE LORD.

Now notice... this fear of the Lord that comes to a person when they are anointed with the Tree-Of-Life.

If you have treated your Brother wrongly... or if your Brother has treated or wronged you. Go to him first and make it right.

Understand?

Don't go into that anointing with wrongs in your heart... because God is going to chastise you for it.

See?

We have to get right and repent first, before we are immersed into the Holy Spirit (baptism).

Do something wrong to someone... then go under that anointing with that wrongness in your heart?.?

You will be so, so sorry.

Oh praise God, I just love His ways so much.

Now, say for instance... we are just going to show a little example of how it might work.

Amen... now watch.

A guy named Mark might do a little bit of a shady deal on some thing or another, ok?

Now everything is fine for Mark... he got over on the deal, no-one knows. Mark is a happy camper and won't ever worry about that semi-shady deal again.

Life goes on... Mark thinks it was never noticed.

But, in this case, Mark is a Christian, and he has to eat the supper that is Jesus Christ (Lord's Supper).

Mark partakes of this heavenly food and the anointing of the Tree-Of-Life hits Mark and then the “fear” of the Lord comes upon Mark (what people call paranoia) and Mark just can't stand this writhing of the Spirit.

The Lord starts chastising Mark, and Mark will see the evil he has done, and repent, thus obtaining life eternal.

See?

This anointing of the Lord keeps folks honest in all things.

So someone should have told Mark, (or Mark should have thought to himself).

Mark, FOR CHRIST SAKE, don't do that shady deal.

Why?

Because the anointing of the Lord is a joyful experience when we have a clean heart... but those who are not right with God and their neighbor WILL BE CHASTISED by this Holy Spirit of FEAR.

But those who live the anointing life soon realize that as dreadful and as horrible as Jesus chastisement is (while under the anointing), instead of being harmed or killed, when the experience is over they find themselves perfectly fine, as testified to all throughout God's word called the bible.

Notice the scripture:

Psa 118:18 The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not killed me.​

See? The psalmist was expressing this truth in the above scripture, he was chastised but not harmed... such are the ways of the Lord God of IsRaEl.

Indeed christians (anointing ones) were encouraged to anoint and gain understanding on all things, and not to run or complain about the paranoia, but to embrace it.

In Hebrews the 12 chapter

Heb 12:3 For consider Jesus who endured real pain and real hostility from sinners against Himself, so don't you become weary and discouraged in your souls.
    Heb 12:4 You have not yet been tested with real bloodshed in this war with sin.
    Heb 12:5 You have forgotten the urging which speaks to you as sons: "MY SON, DO NOT DESPISE THE CHASTENING OF THE LORD, NOR BE DISCOURAGED WHEN YOU ARE REBUKED BY HIM;
    Heb 12:11 It is never fun to be chastised. In fact, at the time it is always painful. But if we learn to obey by being corrected, we will do right and live at peace.
    Heb 12:12 Now stand up straight! Stop your knees from shaking.
    Amen, we are to get our lives just as clean as we can before we anoint... then God can deal with other issues.

If you experience this fear, dear reader, keep in your heart that no harm will come to you, but LISTEN to what the Lord says.. and then follow.

There is so much more that could and will be said on this subject... I am just hitting the high spots for now.

And that is THUS SAITH THE LORD.

For Christ sake... don't do it. Because the next time you anoint? God is going to chastise you.

Please keep in mind dear reader that in a debate... slander becomes the first tool.

See if you can respond without manifesting the loser persona... I know it is hard for some of you.

Shalom IsRaEl for JeRuSalem belongs to me.

#1 Yahshva, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  2. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist

Pun intended, brother? :laugh:

3. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

This says it all.....

[​IMG]

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Has Mark and Yahshva repented of advocating the use of Marijuana?

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I think he has partaken a little too much of the "anointing"!

:laugh:

6. Yahshva

Yahshva New Member

Blessings to you dear reader in the Name of Jesus who was not qualified to be the christ unless he was anointed in marijuana infused Holy Oil.

Actually repentance for a 100% kosher substance is not required in God's Word.

Indeed King David would also have to repent if it were needed, notice something happened to King David to cause him to be born-again.

What caused the Mind of God to come to King David.?.?
    What was it that caused the Spirit of the Lord to come upon David.?.?
    READ scripture AND SEE!
    1-Samuel 16:13-
    Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed David in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.
    What does the above Bible verse teach us.?.?

In the above verse King David becomes CHRIST!

So easy a baby could see it... BUT THE WORLD.?.?
    1980, etymologists at Hebrew University in Jerusalem confirmed that cannabis is mentioned in the Bible by name, Kineboisin (Also spelled Kannabosm), in a list of measured ingredients for "an oil of holy ointment, an ointment compounded after the art of apothecary to be smeared on the head. The word was mistranslated in King James version as `calamus' – Exudous 30:23 (Latimer 1988).
    Blessing dear reader in Jesus Christ

Shalom IsRaEl

#6 Yahshva, Apr 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2013
  7. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is blasphemy.
    Christ is fully qualified because he is fully man and fully God at the same time, not because someone poured marijuana and oil over him.
    Do you have a Bible you can study?

8. Yahshva

Yahshva New Member

Greetings dear reader in the Name of Jesus who was a Christ.

A lot of people think christ is Jesus' last name, it is not Jesus last name.

Christ is a word and it means anointed with oil, or oiled.

So in order for Jesus to be called christ, he would first have to be christened with this same oil.

If a person has not received this oil... they are not qualified, nor are they in actuality christened.

The fact of the matter is, anointed ones (a.k.a. christians of old) were hounded for using this oil.

In fact early christians had a name for anyone who was against this oil... they were called anti-christ.

Indeed the word anti-christ is anti-Oil, or against the Oil.

Many believe they are anointed ones (christians) but in fact they have been decieved, and never received this Holy Oil, take notice:

Amen, don't you just love Him?

Praise God!!

We will be looking at the last days, and how MANY (huge numbers) will THINK they are Christians and saved.

But we will find the Bible tells us a very different story.

Now notice in the following scripture:
    Mat 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen.
    In the above Jesus makes it very clear that a large number are called to be Christians... but in reality only a very select few are actually chosen.
    Indeed Jesus spends much time trying to warn the people about being deceived into thinking they are Christs'... indeed they think they are saved.

But Jesus warns us:
    Mat 7:21 Not everyone who calls Me, 'Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
    Mat 7:22 Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
    Mat 7:23 And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who cultivate false teachings!'
    In the above it is clear that Jesus the Christ tell us that MOST are not even Christians, and He will deny them.

OH WHAT A HORRIBLE THING!!

To be expecting to hear the sweet gentle voice of our Savior telling us to enter into the Kingdom of Heaven... and what will most of us hear?.?

GET OUT!! I NEVER EVER HEARD OF YOU!

What a horrible thing!

See? They THINK they are saved... but they get kicked in the teeth just wailing and gnashing.

They falsely believed they were christians.

Now watch those who are righteous... they are just as surprised to find out they belong to Christ!!
    Mat 25:34 Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
    Mat 25:35 for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
    Mat 25:36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
    Mat 25:37 Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?
    Mat 25:38 When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?
    Mat 25:39 Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
    Mat 25:40 And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' ​
    See? We see it play out again in the following... those who THINK they are christian are doomed:
    Mat 25:41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
    Mat 25:42 for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
    Mat 25:43 I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
    Mat 25:44 Then they also will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
    Mat 25:45 Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
    Mat 25:46 And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
    Over and over we get people wrongly believing they are saved... but scripture tells us plainly that they are in fact lost.

Now look at your preacher and your priest... they THINK they are correct.

Now lets look at a little lady who has no idea she is a Christian and keep in mind that cannabis is the Tree of Life, and in God's Holy Oil.

She is in for a pleasant surprise come judgment.

Have a blessed day dear reader and know that there is POWER, POWER, WONDER HEALING POWER IN THE BLOOD.... OF THE LAMB.

Praise God and may you be blessed as you read this.

Shalom IsRaEl for JeRuSalem is mine.

#8 Yahshva, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  9. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are dead wrong. And you aren't going to listen to anything anyone here says because you are merely trolling.

I'll post this in defense of the truth in case your lies confuse weak-minded people who don't know their Bible.

Yes, Jesus is "anointed". But not with cannabis - IN FACT, His being Jesus the CHRIST has to do with His being anointed by God the Father with something entirely different and much more potent.

Here you go:

[1] Jesus Christ announced that He was anointed by God. Luke 4:17-21 “And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written: "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; he has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed; To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord." Then He closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant and sat down. And the eyes of all who were in the synagogue were fixed on Him. And He began to say to them, "Today this Scripture is fulfilled in your hearing."

[2] What WAS that anointing? THE BIBLE IS VERY CLEAR.
    • Acts 10:38 “how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.”
    [3] How are Christians anointed? IN THE SAME MANNER AS JESUS THE CHRIST - VIA THE HOLY SPIRIT - NOT WITH MARIJUANA.
    • 2 Corinthians 1:21: “Now he which establishes with you in Christ, and has anointed us, is God; who has also sealed us, and given us the Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.”All who are in Christ are anointed together -- all of us were given the same Holy Spirit, as a down payment of the resurrection. The Spirit will work through us his gifts to fulfill God’s calling in each of our lives
    • I Jn. 2:20 “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things.”
    Brother, you can go and smoke all the weed you want. I really don't care. If smoking weed becomes the law and every does - there's not much I can do about that.

But your asserting that smoking weed - for religious purposes - is what saves us is a lie.

You said the "little lady" did not know she was a Christian. That's a lie. The Bible is VERY CLEAR on what saves and that we have ASSURANCE in our salvation. There will be no one in heaven who "has no clue" that they are a Christian.

Will there be people there who THINK they are saved, but are NOT. Yes. The Bible is clear on that.

I'll leave you with this.

Show me - from the Word of God - where people who despised God and rejected His Son on this earth now facing God in that Great Day will enter into His presence because they ingested cannabis.

#9 Scarlett O., Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013