1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For Mom's whose children are in heaven.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by MennoSota, May 14, 2017.

1. MennoSota

MennoSota Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    My brother and sister-in-law have had all three of their children die due to being born with an incurable genetic disease called Spinal Muscular Atrophy. This is what I imagine the three would say to their Mom.
    God bless every woman who longs for her child or for the child she wished she could have.

• Like Like x 1
  2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yesterday on Mother's Day, there was an accident in a nearby town where a car jumped the curb towards a middle aged mom and her 16 year old daughter. The mom pushed the daughter out of the way of the car and was hit by the car, killing her. She gave her life for her daughter on Mother's Day. That just spoke such volumes of a mother's love to me.

SO many of my friends have children who are no longer with them - some from miscarriage and some from death later after birth. It is such a heartbreak because they are a mom - but they are missing someone.

That is such a sweet letter and I'm sure it blesses women who have lost their children. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1