1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

For My Dad

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by dyanmarie25, Nov 13, 2015.

1. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

My father has just got hit by a public vehicle last week. At this very moment, he still can't walk properly, but he's feeling much better now. I ask for your prayers for his fast recovery. Thank you. God bless.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

So glad to hear that he is doing better. God was watching over him that day, he could have been killed. I will say a prayer for a speedy recovery for your Dad.

• Like Like x 1
  3. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray for God's miraculous recovery over your father.

• Like Like x 1
  4. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Member

I am sorry to hear about your father's accident. I will keep him in my prayers this evening and so forth. I'm praying for a safe recovery, so that he will walk with ease. Good luck to you in your family. You're in my thoughts.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heda

Heda New Member

I am so glad he survived and that he is doing better, I am praying though that he may heal completely and can walk properly!! Thinking of him and the whole family! +

• Like Like x 1
  6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25 Member

Thank you so much for all your prayers. Much appreciated. He's doing pretty well now, but his wounds haven't healed yet. Please keep on praying for him. God bless you all.

7. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

It's good to hear that your father is on the mend and that the prayers are being answered.

At a time like this just knowing that others are wishing him well be a great comfort and shows just how powerful prayers can be.