1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ford

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Servent, May 25, 2006.

1. Servent

Servent Member

From AFA

May 25, 2006

You Will Absolutely Not Believe What Ford Has Done Now

Ford's magazine sponsorship now includes promotion of repugnant activity

Dear Danny,

When Ford responds to those who write concerning their promotion of homosexual marriage, the response they get from Ford's Customer Relationship Center says their support "is a strong commitment we intend to carry forward with no exception." For Ford, that support also includes homosexual polygamy.

To show those supporting traditional marriage they mean business, Ford sponsored the June 6 issue of the homosexual publication The Advocate. The cover reads: "Polygamy & Gay Men. Dirty laundry or sexual freedom? How gay men handle multiple partners." The article promotes homosexual polygamy.

Ford sponsored the publication with a full page back cover advertising Ford Motor company product Volvo and a full page ad for all Ford brands with the line: "Ford Motor Company. Standing strong with America's families and communities."

Ford's support for the magazine's promotion of homosexual polygamy leaves no doubt that Ford means to continue pushing the homosexual agenda, even including homosexual polygamy.

To see the front cover, the contents page and the ads for Ford and Volvo, click here. I must warn you, it will be offensive to many. The pages show the contents of the magazine which Ford helped sponsor with two full-page ads, but I felt we must include the proof. If you don't want to see it, please don't click the link.

At their stockholders meeting on May 11, Ford voted 95% of the ballots cast to continue their support of the homosexual agenda rather than be neutral in the cultural battle.

The boycott is working. The value of Ford stock has gone down 13% since the boycott began, while sales continue to drop.

Take Action

Forward this email to a Ford dealer near you. Click here (then click on the logo) to find email addresses of Ford dealers near you. It is very important that Ford know of your participation in the boycott.

Sign the Boycott Ford Pledge if you haven't already done so.

Print out and distribute the Boycott Ford Petition. Click here.

Finally, forward this to your friends and family so they can be aware of Ford's support of homosexual marriage.

Click Here to Sign the Ford Boycott Pledge Now!

If you think our efforts are worthy, would you please support us with a small gift? Thank you for caring enough to get involved.

Sincerely,

Donald E. Wildmon, Founder and Chairman
    American Family Association

P.S. Please forward this e-mail message to your family and friends!

2. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

It is believed that within 12 months Toyota will be number one internationally.

That is through hard work, good design and reliable cars. Ford might want to look into that at some stage if they are planning on turning it around, yet I dont think that is very likely somehow in that they almost seem as if they want to fail!

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

boycotts never work, and only paint a picture that Christians are weird. We would have to boycott just about everything.

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I boycott Ford, but that's only because I wouldn't waste my money on junk! [​IMG]

5. rbell

rbell Active Member

The USA is ALREADY boycotting ford...like Stefan said...if they made something worth owning, it might be an issue.

6. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Henry Ford being awarded the Grand Cross of the German Eagle by Nazi diplomats.

7. genesis12

genesis12 Member

Call me weird. No Ford for me. Many years ago I read that 65% of a Ford comes from Mexico. I don't know how that percentage stands today.

8. Pipedude

Pipedude Active Member

So the company is making amends now, eh?