1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Former Senator Slams Washington As Corrupt "Sewer"

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Jul 1, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Calls For Outraged Young Americans To Revolt

A former senator from Colorado, Gary Hart, has written an extremely powerful and accurate critique of the unfathomably corrupt and crony state of the U.S. government in 2015. It covers several very important angles, including how appalled and disgusted our founders would be at the current state of affairs. How a once great republic has devolved into a thieving oligarchy in which the pursuit of money and power at the expense of the public good has been elevated into something that’s not just tolerated, but actually celebrated and encouraged amongst an ethics deprived status quo.

Don’t take it from me though, here are several of my favorite excerpts:

Continue . . . http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-30/former-senator-slams-washington-corrupt-sewer-calls-outraged-young-americans-revolt

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hart should know. He was a big player in what he now condemns.

3. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Gary Hart ought to have some experience knowing what a corrupt sewer is like.:smilewinkgrin:

Can anyone say: "Donna Rice"? :tear: :tonofbricks:

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Gary Hart either but I am a fan of the truth. Even if you all don't like who delivers it.

#4 poncho, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015