1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Four days, and no one visited me

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Barnabas H., Apr 28, 2003.

1. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hey Bro. Jim, I didn't say I want to bring my feet down, I said that I will put it down. [​IMG] But thanks for the Bible quote. It’s one of my favorite. [​IMG]

Cindy, that was a beautiful diary of your weekend activities! Do you want to start a new thread on root beer? It could be interesting! [​IMG]

Sherrie, are Taylor, Kenny, and Amanda, your children or grandchildren? I know you said that someplace already but I forgot. Getting old, you know. Not only do I have problem with my feet, my memory is going…. [​IMG] :rolleyes: :cool:

2. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Amanda and Taylor are my grandaughters. Amanda is the oldest and Taylor is the youngest. Amanda has lived with me for about 11 years. This will be her last year. She will be 15 next month, and Momma is doing so well she is preparing for her daughter to reunite with her. That is wonderful. But on that day, It will be so much for me, I hope I can count on you all. For I will be deeply sad.

Kenny is my youngest. Space Cadet Kenny. will be 16 in July. Science/Math nut. Lives it...Loves it. soooooooo intellegent. Makes me look really stupid. Ok no mummbling...I heard that!

Yes soon it will be just me and Kenny. And Kenny lives in his room. Seldom comes out. Only for that Poplar Science Magizine. Oh he did come out for dinner. Loves to eat too.

Sherrie [​IMG]

3. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Sherrie for bringing us up-to-date! BTW, you can count on our prayerful support. [​IMG]

4. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I thought eight was the number of new beginnings. :confused:

Barnabas, you are just going to have to start another thread. We are used to stopping in here now! :D

Blessings,
    Sue

5. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK Sue, we'll close down this thread and open another one... Hope that the folks will be interested to drop by and continue to share their joy, blessings, trials, and heartaches, so that we could lift each other up, encourage, support, and edify.

Thanks for all of you who came to visit, and share. I received much blessings by just reading the posts, and learned so much about you in the process. Now I can put a face, a name, an event, and a wonderful experience next to a displayed name, a photo, a member's number. Hope I wasn't too boring at times. Bless you all! [​IMG]

OK, here goes: This thread is now officially closed

Brother Jim, this is for you ol' friend! I am putting my foot down at page 10. [​IMG] [​IMG]