1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

    Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Jun 29, 2016.

  1. Crabtownboy

    Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    18,023
    Likes Received:
    216
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Donald Trump has had a few rocky weeks on the campaign trail, and it shows in the latest Fox News Poll. Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May.

    Democrat Hillary Clinton is up 44-38 percent over Trump in a head-to-head matchup. Earlier this month, Clinton had a three-point edge (42-39 percent). In May, Trump was up by three (45-42 percent). Clinton’s current lead is just inside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

    The national poll, released Wednesday, finds she has a similar advantage when voters are asked about confidence in the candidates to make the “right” decisions for the country if they were president: 48 percent are at least somewhat confident Clinton would. It’s 42 percent for Trump.


    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...9-percent-say-hot-headed-describes-trump.html




    NOW PLAYING
    Political Insiders Part 3: Trump vs. Clinton: Who's ahead?

    Never autoplay videos
    Donald Trump has had a few rocky weeks on the campaign trail, and it shows in the latest Fox News Poll. Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May.

    Democrat Hillary Clinton is up 44-38 percent over Trump in a head-to-head matchup. Earlier this month, Clinton had a three-point edge (42-39 percent). In May, Trump was up by three (45-42 percent). Clinton’s current lead is just inside the poll’s margin of sampling error.
     
  2. InTheLight

    InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Messages:
    18,599
    Likes Received:
    877
    Faith:
    Baptist
  3. carpro

    carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2004
    Messages:
    22,461
    Likes Received:
    469
    Faith:
    Baptist
    "The race is almost even among just those “extremely” or “very” interested in the election (45 Clinton to 43 Trump)."

    "Clinton is still dogged by low honesty numbers, as a record low 30 percent think she’s “honest and trustworthy,” and 58 percent describe her as “corrupt.”
     
  4. InTheLight

    InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Messages:
    18,599
    Likes Received:
    877
    Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL! Those numbers add up to 88%. So where's the other 12% of "extremely interested" people?
     
  5. carpro

    carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2004
    Messages:
    22,461
    Likes Received:
    469
    Faith:
    Baptist
    You'll have to ask the poster of the OP poll the same question. His source.
     
  6. InTheLight

    InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Messages:
    18,599
    Likes Received:
    877
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I know. Didn't intend to direct my comment at you. I just found it funny that extremely interested people didn't get close to 100% participation.
     
  7. carpro

    carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2004
    Messages:
    22,461
    Likes Received:
    469
    Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe they vanished , just like the 18% did in the OP.
     
  8. Salty

    Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Moderator

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2003
    Messages:
    23,157
    Likes Received:
    328
    Faith:
    Baptist
    of those polled - i wonder how many voted in the primary
     
Loading...