1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Foxes Book of Martyrs

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Terry_Herrington, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Sularis

Sularis Member

Oh shall I link them in seriousness then?
    For most assuredly I can!

But calling our fellow brothers in Christ - the great whore of Babylon is ok?

True they are misguided in several areas but there WILL be Catholics in heaven

and calling sinners perverts and ousting them from the church is ok - the church is where they need to be - they need to be before God getting their sin dealt with!

Dr. Bob - I thought better of you - obviously I was in error

Mt 5:22 - but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire.

What have you done to your brothers in faith in this and other threads rather then addressing the issues you have called them fools and worse denied their salvation!

The Lord rebuke you!

2. North Carolina Tentmaker

amazinglove:

I saw that they came out with a "Jesus Freaks Volume 2." I have not read that one yet. Is it as good as the first one?

For those who insist on putting the Catholic debate on this topic remember that there are a lot of Catholic martyrs as well. The Jesus Freaks books document quite a few of them.

3. North Carolina Tentmaker

Of course just being a martyr does not mean you are right. There are many Muslim and Buddhist martyrs as well. There are many well intentioned men and women who believe strongly in their religion, but it is a false religion.

I think it is important that we stand for the religious freedom of even those who chose to reject God. It does not mean they are not going to hell, but by defending their liberty we defend our own as well. How can we complain about Christians being enslaved and killed in Sudan and remain silent when the Chinese kill Buddhists in Tibet?