1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Domain, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by kubel, Oct 25, 2005.

1. kubel

kubel New Member

I built a site (mostly complete, just needs content) for someone on another board. To make a long story short, he doesn't want it now. So it's up for grabs.

Domain: BaptistNeighbors.com
    Expires: June 27th, 2006 (I think)
    Registered to: Myself

Forums: http://www.baptistneighbors.com/index.php
    Site: http://www.baptistneighbors.com/template.php?page=1

The site is phpBB powered, and includes a web site and forums integrated into one. It is updated through php/html through a modified phpBB admin panel. I can offer some help to finish setting up the site and forums if you're not into html.

If you want to take the domain and the site, I can offer cPanel hosting for free, but I cannot cover any expenses relating to renewing the domain when it expires in the summer of 2006.

If you just want the domain, we can arrange via email or PM to have the domain transferred (or I can just update the nameservers to point to your server).

This offer is only available to those of like-faith (http://www.minihost.org/about.html). Please only take it if you seriously plan on using it. It goes out to whoever calls dibs first. Hopefully there's a taker.

God Bless

Jeff B.
    MiniHost.org

2. kubel

kubel New Member

^bump^

Still available.

3. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Can I turn it into a Mambo, er Joomla site? [​IMG]

4. kubel

kubel New Member

Sure, you can do whatever you want with the domain and web space.

PM me a password and your email address and I'll send you the login information to access cPanel.

5. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jeff, did you get the files I sent you by regular e-mail?
    [​IMG]

6. kubel

kubel New Member

John of Japan,

Yes, they are still on my server luckily. Sorry for the delays. We had somewhat of a set back when my friends computer died. Then the next day my hard drive crashed. Sorry I didn't get back to you on that.

We are still working on deafmex's site. Hopefully it won't be too long before we get started on yours [​IMG] .