1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free grace movement...

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Jarthur001, May 6, 2007.

1. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

You have done alot of work on the subject. Thanks for the link. I have already read many pages of it. I will give feed back in a few days. My busy time is about to start. :)

2. SeekingHisTruth

SeekingHisTruth New Member

I just wonder why we can't believe what Scripture says on this matter. It couldn't be any more plain:

and after he brought them out, he said, "Sirs, what must I do to be saved?"

Here's the question. Now what was the answer:

They said, "Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household."

To add anything to this answer is outside of the realm of what "Scripture" says on the position of receiving everlasting life.

For by grace you have been saved through faith;

Again this couldn't be any more plain.

3. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

Worthwhile Thread

To All:

This may seem somewhat self-serving, but please bear with me.

I posted an article at my site titled, What is the "Crossless" Advocates Stance on...

IMO, you will find the article helpful, but I want each of you to read through the thread. There are several comments there that are extremely helpful and pertinent.

Thanks,

LM

4. Lou Martuneac

Lou Martuneac New Member

AfterMath

To All:

I have developed an article in the aftermath of a series where I discuss the biblical response to the teachers of the "Crossless" gospel.

See Aftermath...

LM