1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Kittens

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by PreachTony, Nov 12, 2014.

1. PreachTony

PreachTony Active Member

**Since we seem to be on a kick of political humor lately, here's one I've heard several different ways.**

Harry Reid was leaving the Capitol Building one day and walking to his apartment when he passed by a young girl sitting next to a box that had FREE KITTENS written on it. Reid looked in and saw the kittens were really young.

He asked the girl, "Why are you giving away the kittens?"

She replied, "I can't take care of 'em, mister. But they're special kittens. These kittens are Democrats."

Reid smiled and said, "I can't take one today, but I'll be back tomorrow with a colleague that might want one."

The next day Reid, as he leaves the Capitol, invites John Boehner to join him. "You should see this," Reid says, "this little girl down here has a box of free kittens and she says they're Democrats. It's cute."

Boehner snickers and says, "Yeah, I'd like to see that." So he follows Reid down the street. When they approach the girl, Reid asks "Do you still have the kittens?"

She looks up smiling and says, "Yes, sir, I do. And they're very special kittens. They're Republicans."

Reid exclaims, "What!? Yesterday you said they were Democrats."

"Right," the girl answers, "yesterday they hadn't opened their eyes yet."

Boehner falls on the ground laughing. :laugh:

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    An oldie but goodie!
    It's even more humorous as a joke when you realize that it's true!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: