1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free MP3 audio downloads for lesson on the bible!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ScottF, Nov 21, 2006.

1. ScottF

ScottF New Member

I stumbled across this wonderful resource the other day and thought I would share it with everyone. It is a collection of free audio MP3 downloads featuring bible lessons from the famous Dr. J. Vernon McGee.

This guy is fantastic to listen to and he explains every single chapter and verse of the entire bible in a way that even a child could understand. It took him 5 years to record this famous bible lesson on audio, so it is broken up by chapters. His lesson is called "Thru the Bible". He started this project in 1970 and finished it in 1975!!! Unbelievable!!!

So far, I've downloaded most of what is posted by the hosting website. They seem to post a new chapter or two about every couple of days or so. So far, they have Leviticus, Matthew, Mark, Revelation, Genesis, Exodus and a few others currently availible for download.

Be patient and eventually they will have the entire bible availible for download!

This guy is incredible to listen to. He teaches the bible instead of preaching about it. There's a huge difference.

Here's the link for those interested.