1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Free Online Church Calendars

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by LindaB, Aug 13, 2002.

1. LindaB

LindaB New Member

Hi All, I am developing an free online church calendar service, and wondering if anyone has any input as to what they personally would like to see on a calendar, whether it is function or content.
    I own ChristianCalendars.com and look forward to launching this as a free service with no pop up ads, no banners and no flashing things to worry about.
    Just a good functional online calendar
    thanks for any input!
    Linda
    ChristianGraphicDesign.com

2. Clint Kritzer

Clint Kritzer Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's great, Linda! Will the calendar be in the form of a table or will it be in a list format?

My church has a calendar in its monthly newsletter. I was duplicating them for a while but it was a lot of work for not many page views so I stopped. I still have an old one on line that I did in Word from back in February.

http://www.churches.net/churches/fubc/thismonthscalendar.html

I would be very interested in seeing what you put together. [​IMG]

3. LindaB

LindaB New Member

Hi Clint!
    it will be in table format, with clickable days for event details,online editing, possible offline as well. color choices, logo upload, additional text space at the bottom of each calendar.
    it will be printer and web friendly, with a simple link to click to print. also will have a drop down menu to choose a month event as well as a thumbnail of the next months events with clickable days.
    there may be more but I dont remember it!
    Linda

4. InHim2002

InHim2002 New Member

that is a really good idea what are you going to write it in?