1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fulfillment of scripture ?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by percho, Nov 12, 2018.

1. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is Acts 15:14 YLT Simeon did declare how at first God did look after to take out of the nations a people for His name, fulfillment of, Ezekiel 36:23,24 YLT And I have sanctified My great name, That is profaned among nations, That ye have polluted in your midst, And known have the nations that I am Jehovah, An affirmation of the Lord Jehovah, In My being sanctified in you before your eyes. And I have taken you out of the nations, And have gathered you out of all the lands.
    And will at his coming; And I have brought you in unto your land,

Consider YLT Ezekiel 36:27 And My Spirit I give in your midst, And I have done this, so that in My statutes ye walk, And My judgments ye keep, and have done them. ---With --- Acts 15:7,8 and there having been much disputing, Peter having risen up said unto them, 'Men, brethren, ye know that from former days, God among us did make choice, through my mouth, for the nations to hear the word of the good news, and to believe;and the heart-knowing God did bare them testimony, having given to them the Holy Spirit, even as also to us,