1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fundamentalism, McBeth, and The Review & Expositor

Discussion in 'Baptist History' started by Mark Osgatharp, Jan 15, 2006.

1. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am not in favor of women pastors. What do you think they do with single women missionaries in foreign countries? Bake cookies? What is the purpose of their evangelism? I have a letter from Rankin's office to prove it. They send those ladies to foreign countries but not the countries who speak English. The letter is dated 1998. Those are the fundamentalists of the current SBC leadership.

I really think God is cleaning house and we won't even recognize the new churches developing. The old will pass and those who are bold and willing to stand will stand. The opposition is increasing in the US and those churches that think the KJVO mentality will sustain them are in for a real surprise.

2. Mark Osgatharp

Mark Osgatharp New Member

Baptist Believer,

Here is a prime example of how the "Jesus is the Criterion" philosophy is used by the apostate Baptists. I do not say that everyone who advocates that philosophy uses it to this same degree, but there can be no doubt that those who do were (are?) entrenched in Southern Baptist acedemia.

I'm sorry you folks have to read such filth, but it is necessary to expose the depth to which the so called "moderates", with their "Jesus is the criterion" bunk, would have sunk the SBC.

The churches of the SBC owe an eternal debt of gratitude to the men who dethroned these heretics from their chairs of theology in the SBC seminaries and should uphold and support those who continue to ferret them out of the holes into which they have digged.

Mark Osgatharp

[ January 16, 2006, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Mark Osgatharp ]