1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fundamentalist Leaders

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Rufus_1611, May 14, 2007.

1. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Falwell is too close to Moonie money and has strayed from fundamentalism.

Dobson is into Christian Psychology and is an evangelical not a fundamentalist.

American Family Association seems to be an activism group that supports pro-family positions. Are you opposed to families? Where would you say they represent "fundamentalist leadership"?

Roy Moore, I have no view on, accept I do like the 10 commandments. Could you provide evidence to support him being representative of "fundamentalist leadership".

No random white guys head Bob Jones University. It's always been Bob Jones or his kin. Do you have something against white guys, old people or both?

2. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

You asked, I answered.

Your turn.

3. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

I asked you for a definition and you provided me folks that were not connected to fundamentalism, save for Bob Jones (whom the leadership of you ridiculed for being white and old).

My equivalent answers to yours:

Ned Flanders
    Kirk Cameron
    Mohatma Gandhi
    Barrack Obama
    Jim Jones
    Cartman

4. tragic_pizza

tragic_pizza New Member

*yawn*

OK, call me when you decide to address the issue.

5. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

What is the purpose of this thread??

FTR, Stephen Jones is not what I would consider "old", at the 'tender' age of 37, nor is the current President of the SBC exactly 'ancient' at the (I believe) age of 54, IMO.

Ed

6. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

It was an effort to try to get Tragic_Pizza to stop derailing this thread ...the effort failed.

I agree.