1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fundamentalist?

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by danthebaptist, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danthebaptist

danthebaptist New Member

I started posting over here because I thought that I'd fit in some better with the fundamentalists since I is one. :)

However, I see the term is like liberal and conservative. Any one of us are guilty of being both to someone else because it depends on whose yard you're standing in.

I thought I asked some simple questions which I hoped to get an answer for but see it didn't take long for folks to steer the team into the breaks.

Some came over from the general forum to bash me on the head or completely change the subject here just because they're upset with my interepretation of the scripture that I believe it is true and should be followed.

So, rather than repeat myself to everyone's questions and accusations, I'll just direct your attention over to General Forum if you're interested and read my post under "The Rest of the Story". My posting was too long to fit in the box so I just kept posting to my post to finish the story.

I know there's some fine committed true Bible believing Baptists out here. There are some who claim they are but are on the smorgasbord plan. (picking and choosing) Hey! That's what makes us Baptists right? No scripture given to private interpretation? :BangHead:

That's why we have umpteen different varieties of Baptists and why there is that "fine rope of sand" that binds us together.

It's been real!
    Dan the Baptist.

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.