1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Fuss if you must..

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Maverick, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Maverick

Maverick Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This may be the wrong place for this so shoot if you must. I am trying to help a friend.

If you are in E or NE Texas and looking for a Baptist pastor, I have a fellow that is seeking a pastorate. He has served as a misionary in Mexico and Uganda. He has written a Bible Institute curriculum that could be adapted for either domestic or foreign use. He's a good man and would make a good pastor. It would be ideal if you had a parsonage even if you had a low salary. Of course, if you can pay more he could handle his own housing, but his needs are much smaller than a lot of other fellows.

If you need a good pastor or know of a church, please e-mail me aand I will get you in touh with each other. Thank you and I am already ducking for I am sure I have violated something, I just don't know what, yet.