1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gas Price

Discussion in 'Money Talk$' started by Salty, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Central New York

I am paying 3.75 at Kwik Fill - but buy using the Customer Loyalty card (3 cents) and the KF credit card (5 cents), I save a total of 8 cents per gallon. I pay the bill in full each month - so there is no interest charges.

The Local Sav-on will give you a 10 cent per gallon discount if you slide your AAA card.

If I am close to a military base, they usually charge 5 cents less than off base and by using my PX credit card - I save another 5 cents per gallon.

2. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Fill your Jerry cans now mate, as gas is only going to get far more expensive. And buy a shed load of stabiliser.

[​IMG]

And Jerry cans will get more expensive as well.

I noticed the diesel Jerry cans are now more expensive than the petrol Jerrys.
    Yellow paint must be more expensive, crazy. So I just buy the greens and run a yellow stripe around them for diesel.

[​IMG]

Better yet switch to alcohol now dudes.Even if you travel once a week for things, your 5 Ltr still can provide plenty of fuel for supply runs. A 10 Ltr still can give you a get out of town amount of fuel over time.

Things are about to get very bad. Bad beyond people’s current imagination.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, the price has come down about by 5 cents this week.

4. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Maybe I’m just totally paranoid and the world is just getting better and better.

My real feelings on the situation is that everything is about to look like hell. That the Earth will crack and the seas will boil over, and nameless abominations will come forth from the slimy depths, there will be storms and sleet and fire will engulf the whole Earth.
    But that’s just me, don’t worry about it.

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I;m not - I am waiting on the trumpet!

• Winner Winner x 1