1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

German Pastor Sentenced to a Year in Jail for Comparing Abortion to the Nazi Holocaus

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Rufus_1611, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

2. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

I know I'm a bit slow on the uptake, at times, but how does one become a "holocaust denier", by claiming there have been others and that there are still holocausts going on, including some that have surpassed even the German holocaust, in numbers?

Let's see - Unca' Joe Stalin had some 20- M. killed, by a fairly low estimate; Mao had probably double that number executed in the various "purges" in China; and 'legalized' abortion in the US alone, over the past 35 years in nearing 50 million, and certainly has been, at least, ten times that worldwide.

Some estimated 48 M. died in WWII from all nations, the largest number accociated with a 'War' in history, for a comparison. And Joe, Mao, and abortion, just those three, have exceeded that number, easily by 80-100X. And I have not even touched on today's PC "acceptable" term of "ethnic cleansing" - read "murder", around the world in the last 40 years, by such as Amin, Castro, Pol Pot, the Ils, Ceacescu, in Bosnia, etc., et.al..

The 'Holocaust' during the time of Hitler was certainly real and atrocious by any standard, anyone could even possibly dream up.

Unfortunately, Holocausts did not end with the end of WWII, but some today are even more horrific, in retrospect.

Today's PC crowd, notwithstanding.

Ed

#2 EdSutton, Jun 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

It appears to me that the opposite is true.

4. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

The opposite of what is true?

5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

The opposite of being a Holocaust denier. He in fact indirectly claimed the Holocaust happened.

6. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

Ah, very good...I agree.