1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Get your hands off our God...

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Gunther, Aug 27, 2003.

1. micah

micah New Member

And we wonder why so many folks are walking away from Christianity and going to other religions or no religion at all. A few go to one extreme and the majority of the rest of us sit at the other extreme and do nothing!

Visit my site
    Christian Chat site

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Now, what's happening in Alabama is a rehearsal!

Hear me on this one--we get torn up over the removal of "the word" from the court house lawn--but that's not the real show!

The real show will come when they come to "cart" US off--because "the word" is in our hearts!

The real test will come when they won't allow US to be on the courthouse lawn because God's Word lives in our hearts!

Thats why I say that what you see going on in Alabama is NOT tribulation---Even that very first scribed tablet got crushed and was replaced!! See, I can replace a statue or a monument--but I can't replace me and you! but when they start taking us away and crushing us like those first tablets were crushed---that's tribulation!

So hush your squallin' and cryin' over concrete and granite being taken away!! And start squallin' and cryin' over flesh and blood souls being taken away!

We'll see who the real soldiers of the Lord are when that starts happening!

Brother David

3. Jailminister

Jailminister New Member