1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Getting A Bible Replaced

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Nicholas25, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Nicholas25

Nicholas25 New Member

I had a KJV Life Application Study Bible that had pages coming out of it. Tyndale sent me a new one. I now have a NIV Student Bible that is doing the same thing. Will NIV/Zondervan or the International Bible Society send me a new one also?

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ahhh, here's a King James only thread I can finally understand. :laugh:

I'd guess not, but it never hurts to ask.

Rob

3. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

Since the KJV will be perfectly preserved, and no physical damage could ever come to it, there must have been defect in it which caused a premature and supernatural disintegration.
    Therefore you should be entitled to another copy without such defects.

The NIV as you know already contains those defects and replacing it with another will just do the same thing so there is really nothing you can do about it :)

Ok, End of Joking :)
    By the way, I have no idea if they will replace it or not. Some bibles I have seen will tell you in the front if the publisher will replace it.