1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Giving up Warriors, written by Erin hunter.

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Acebopata, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Acebopata

Acebopata New Member

Warriors, a book series written by Erin hunter, use to by one of my favorite book series, however, after discovering religion incapable to Christianity within the books, along with increasing amounts of spirituality, I have decided to give up all the Warriors books, as well as all warrior cat forum activity, all warrior cat videos, and all warrior cast video games.

While I am going to attempt to write a more "Appropriate" version of warriors, it would be unpublishable due to copy-write issues. However, such a version, while it would take time, would allow the fun of reading warriors without the excess religion. Additionally, writing such a book would increase writing skills, which would assist in other, more publishable works, such as Forum wars-Mods V.S. Trolls, Cars and Chaos, City of Destruction, Konmoners, and several other books I plan to write in the future.

Historically, I've preferred reading fiction with no religion, however, with a major book series gone from my self, it seems as though I've rather grown fond of Christian fiction, which may soon make up the bulk of my fiction book collection.