1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Glen Beck and Headline Prime tonight...

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by D28guy, Apr 28, 2007.

1. D28guy

D28guy New Member

Anyone see the fantastic Glen Beck program tonight? It was on during my break at work tonight so I got to see about 1/2 hour of it.

His guests where Tim La Haye, Jerry Jenkins and a writer from I think the New York Times. Of course the topic was the "end time events" scenerio promoted by the 1st two guests. The re-gathering if Israel in 1948 being a THUNDEROUS prophetic event, "Babylons" end time role, the soon 2nd Coming of Christ, the Rapture, etc.

I was STUNNED to see these wonderful "signs of the times" being promoted and explained NOT on a christian network, but on CNN!

And even more wonderful was the New York Times writer, NOT a religion writer I dont think, speaking that he is intriqued by the reasonableness of these things, and also the CNN host Glen Beck admitting that he has become convinced that these scenerios do indeed seem to be squaring with the scriptures in more than a co-incidental way. He seems to have become a true "believer" in that regard.

These are perilous, yet wonderful times we are living in brothers and sisters.

Look up...be watchful...our redemption draws nigh!

Blessings,

Mike

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wouldn't it be great if Glenn became a Christian:praying:

3. Hawaiiski

Hawaiiski New Member

I saw the program & was surprised that it was aired on CNN. I've heard Glen Beck state that he is a Mormon. I've also heard him say that he doesn't want to see Jesus return anytime soon. I hope he's been reading the Bible & has changed his mind. At any rate, it was a great show & a great witness for any unbelievers who watched it.

4. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I understand that CNN has been loosing ratings to FOX. By putting Glenn on, it may simply been a vehicle to inprove CNN ratings.
    Remember, its all about $$$ !

5. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I like Glenn Beck alot. But I would be real careful about beliving anything he said about religious matters. He is a Mormon, his Sunday radio show is full of LDS docrtine.

However on politics he is right on.

LDS end times doctrine is comparable with alot of Christian end times doctrine. They belive in the tribulation, 1000 year reign, reserection, and their christ's return. Some belive in the rapture.

If I was not a Christian I would not want to see Jesus return anytime soon either.

Mormons read the bible, but they interpret it useing the Book of Mormon. He has not changed his mind. I pray someday he will.