1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

"God’s Prophetic Blueprint"

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Psalm 95, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Psalm 95

Psalm 95 New Member

I just found that Bob Shelton's "God’s Prophetic Blueprint" is translated to Swedish and published this spring. I bought it this spring and will read it during the summer.

My question is if you could help me place the book on the theological map of the baptist landscape.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A good number of Baptists are "dispensational", and this would be 100% in that camp. Belief of the imminent Rapture, 7 year tribulation, return of Christ to rule on David's throne 1000 years, final rebellion and judgment.

Prior to 1500 only a handful of the Church would have been "reformed" in theology, as the doctrines of grace were expanded upon and this new concept took root. Great postive changes took place.

Prior to 1880 only a handful of the Church would have been "dispensational" in theology, as the doctrines of Israel/Church (including baby sprinkling) were not understood. Since then, great positive changes have taken place.

3. Psalm 95

Psalm 95 New Member

Many thanks for answer