1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God is faithful in all He does.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by fallenwater, Feb 27, 2013.

1. fallenwater

fallenwater New Member

Having given my Life to God some years ago I have experienced nothing but blessings and joy, both to myself and also my family and friends. Having encountered difficulties in my Christian walk some two years ago I became cold and also began to backslide from his love.
    Trying to ignore God for these years He never gave up on myself and always supported me with blessings and love, even though I did not deserve it, thanks to His unceasing love I am once again restored in faith through his glorious teachings from the Bible, and can now look back and acknowledge all that I passed off as coincidence was indeed his hand of protection throughout my loss of faith.
    I write this to give encouragement to those that may have fallen away and urge you to once again seek repentance, (Revelation 3:20) I therefore pray that you will seek his true love once again and become restored in the work that is worthy of his Grace.