1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God--man--satan—earth--universe & why judgment must come upon us

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by timeoftrouble, May 26, 2011.

1. timeoftrouble

timeoftrouble New Member

GOD--MAN--SATAN—EARTH--UNIVERSE & WHY JUDGMENT MUST COME UPON US ALL http://timesofroubles.webs.com/whyjudgmentmustcome.htm

Please see link for complete writing.

Do you know why God created man? Do you understand the purpose of Human beings in the focus of God's eternity? There is a lot to read here, but its to give you understanding of who we are to be for God's kingdom which means to overcome the god of this world as Christ overcame the wicked one and the father of lies who thrives on deception with his counterfeit spirit that spreads a false security with a false light from false doctrines that a deceived world believes, therefore great suffering is growing near; and God wants you to know why with understanding when He says the days are coming when there will be a famine in the land----not a famine of bread or thirst for water, but of hearing truth of the words of the Lord. Amos 8:11

When it just comes down to the actual happenings in lives that have always been, evil [wrong] has always had its course of direction in different ways for almost every individual all through history, now or to come. The vast majority [other than the few God has called throughout millenniums] of all people within the human race through the past six thousand years have gone through their lives with themselves as their own director and with themselves as their own god; and there has always been a reason why which no one knows because Satan has always been the god of this world who controls thoughts and actions as the prince and power of the air {Ephesians 2:2} ever since God appointed Lucifer to be the ruler over earth with one third of the angels under his command to lead an angelic society that lived under the governmental laws of God that are based on love, righteousness, truth, care, honesty and obedience to the only creator of everything seen and unseen.

As prince and power of the air the father of lies can put whatever he wants into any mind he chooses who has not overcome him which requires a continual daily self examination.

But Lucifer who was one of God’s greatest angelic creations became very egotistical once he had been given so much by God; egotistical to the point that he felt so superior that he said within his own thoughts;

“. . . I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation. . .

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most high.” {Isaiah 14:13-14}

When Satan began to reign with his way of thoughts only making himself superior; it was his beginning as the prince and power of the air because one by one through his ways of being so clever and subtle he began to change the thought patterns of all who were sons of God or spiritual angels into rebellious demons who became against God and all that he stood for which was love and righteousness; and we today as human beings are no different than the sinning angels because in the same way we have become very rebellious against our creator just as the angels who became demons; and God very clearly describes us all throughout His words in the Holy Bible as rebellious, prideful, stiff-necked, disobedient, blind and deceived--- but with us being exactly as God tells us we all are --- we naturally don’t believe Him because it's foolishness as written in 1 Corinthians 2:14. So what more can I say?