1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God Uses Movie "God's Not Dead" to reveal Himself to Muslim woman

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

"Sitting at the airport in Salt Lake City, this woman and her child approached me to thank me for being in the movie God's Not Dead. She was Muslim and became Christian because of the movie! She and her daughter had recently been baptized. Pretty amazing. Oh, her husband beat her on multiple occasions because she left the Muslim religion. She left him and took her daughter. Another fine example of the "peaceful" religion." ~ Kevin Sorbo

2. Lewis

Lewis Active Member
    Site Supporter

There are also many accounts of Muslims coming to Christ through visions of the Lord in recent years. Why not?

And just as suddenly I ceased to be a witness to my dream. I was in it, walking toward the man walking toward me. I knew him immediately. He was Jesus. Without knowing why, I fell to my knees. He stood over me and touched my face with his right hand.”

Posted at the Catholic Thing website, such accounts of encounters with Jesus through dreams and visions increasingly are being reported, according to Pastor Frank Costenbader, founder of Manifold Hope Ministries, publisher of the Isa Dreams website."

LINK