1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

God willing the last goal in life I hope to reach...

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ... is to write a 'Chronological Synopsis of the Four Gospels at Jesus' 'Last Suffering-Passover of Yahweh' in my own language, Afrikaans.

I have accumulated most of the basic data and ideas I shall need, but in English and randomly, already. Now i shall have to systematize and finish.

I have just started, and found that I must do just about everything literally over again from the start, not because anything changed, but must be done properly, orderly and as fully as possible. Translation must be grammatically literally and contextually, as near perfect as I can. I pray God for grace and strength, and for understanding that I may apply knowledge that I have collected and received over my whole life so far, correct, precise, faithful and truthful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ unto Salvation.

It is very exiting and challenging. I thank God that He gave me something to try accomplish in my 'old age'. I find my task highly satisfying, and pray God that He will save me and protect me until I have done what I am convinced He purposed for me to do.

I thank Susan, my wife, for her encouragement, interest and support and dedicate this book to her unreservedly out of my gratefulness and love for, and indebtedness to her, my love, my life.

In Christ
    Gerhard Ebersöhn