1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Godlical Christians and Biblical Christians of today

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by longhino, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

So Jesus used PowerPoint?

2. longhino

longhino New Member

Can't He as you seem to perceive?

3. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Christ told his skeptics NOT TO BELIEVE HIS WITNESS unless it was verified by other witnesses - John 5:31

John 5:31If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

If that were true of Jesus then how much more is it true of you! Jesus had the witness of God's Word, the witness of the Spirit through his works and he constantly quoted the scriptures as the Word of God all the time to confirm who He was and what he believed and did was pleasing to God.

yet you come with your nonsense and expect others to simply follow your delusions.

Why should we believe you when Jesus told his hearers not to believe his own witness unless it was confirmed by these other witnesses? You reject and deny the very witness that Jesus called upon to confirm His words.

4. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

What are you referring to? I haven't read all your posts. What religious flavor do you claim? What is a telescreen materials?

5. longhino

longhino New Member

how do you know demons, have you lived with them? on the other hand, how did you know they were demons when you were not there when it happened?

6. longhino

longhino New Member

try to open the various web sites posted by ann to save much space here

7. longhino

longhino New Member

How can we be a new man/creation if we keep on wearing the old garments everytime?

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That is not answering the question. What church do you go to or what "religion" do you claim?

9. longhino

longhino New Member

why not when he can read from there what he wants specifically? I am not a member of any denominational church in the globe today. I am a plain Christian, a follower of the real and alive Lord God Jesus Christ.

10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I don't believe that any of the links list your affiliation.

11. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Unfortunately, there are people who make up their own beliefs and don't listen to the truth because their hearts are dark. :(

12. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I don't believe so. I read a little of your previous posts and you are not a Christian as defined by scripture. I'm not sure why you are getting any notice in here. I'm done conversing with you ad I can see you aren't orthodox in any way and seem to come not in peace.

13. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

He has just been banned.

14. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Lord, have mercy.

15. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

I don't know if he should have been banned or not, but one thing I do know -- and I hope saying it doesn't get me banned -- he is as nutty as a fruitcake!

16. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

J.I. Packer

Any degree of skepticism about the portrait of Christ, the promises of God, the principles of godliness, and the power of the Holy Spirit, as biblically presented, has the effect of enslaving us to our own alternative ideas about these things, and thus we miss something of the freedom, joy, and vitality that the real Christ bestows. God is very patient and merciful, and I do not suggest that those who fall short here thereby forfeit all knowledge of Christ, though I recognize that when one sits loose to Scripture this may indeed happen. But I do maintain most emphatically that one cannot doubt the Bible without far-reaching loss, both in fullness of truth and of fullness of life. If therefore we have at heart spiritual renewal for society, for churches and for our own lives, we shall make much of the entire trustworthiness–that is, the inerrancy–of Holy Scripture as the inspired and liberating Word of God. (Truth and Power, 55)

17. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I agree with you Michael. He had to be banned because he broke the rules in posting the heresy that he did. I do pray that he will come out of his cult-like thinking and find the true God of the Scriptures. He comes from the Philippines and that is a complete hot bed of cults.

18. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is the OP.
    Since the one who started it is gone, I don't think that it can be discussed with any legitimate level of intelligence (as if it ever could). So I think this thread should just be shut down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.