1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Going to work . . . SICK!?!?!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 7, 2019.

?

Would you go to work sick?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2020.
  1. Yes I would, and I have . . .

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I would feel badly if I had the flu and gave it to those I work along side of . . .

20.0%
  3. It depends on how sick I am, and the symptoms . . .

80.0%
  4. See my response in the comment section, because what I believe about going to work has condiitions!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The question posed here no longer applies to me as I have been retired since 2001. But as a Unit Supervisor in social services, where the crux off the days tasks for the employees I supervised met mingling with adult licensees (child and adult day care homes) and clients, I thought I would pose a poll and seek not only responses on the poll but in views shared to find out if YOU would go to work "sick?"

2. evenifigoalone

evenifigoalone Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I work in customer service, so if I'm seriously sick, definitely not. But last time I was sick I did come in, but I was coughing so much I was afraid they would send me home....appearance matters when you work customer service, right? Customers probably wouldn't feel too happy about a cashier who's coughing up her lungs, even if I do cover my mouth and turn away from the register. But none of my bosses said anything.

• Winner Winner x 1