1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Good Fundamental Baptist Colleges??

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Koontzy, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why not MBBC?

If you are refering to Maranatha Baptist Bible College, my question stands. If not, to which school are you refering?

West Point on the Rock River was founded as a ministry to the local church. Though, it is not a ministry of a particular local church due to the circumstances of late 60s Wisconsin.

2. jch-singer

jch-singer New Member

3. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You've been seen and called on this comment. So, show your reasoning. Otherwise, we'll just ignore it as an empty bluff.

4. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

Just a note - BJU is not a fundamental baptist school so if you are looking for a fundamental BAPTIST school, you might want to look elsewhere.

Although I do think BJU is a good school.:thumbs:

5. USMC71

USMC71 New Member

Look into Heartland Baptist Bible College in Oklahoma City. I used my GI Bill there for most of my education and they have distance learning. It is Fundemental in ALL of the distinctives.

6. Spoudazo

Spoudazo New Member

Liberty University is surely not fundamental nor conservative.

Can a man be a Godly man and yet flirt with harlots? Then how can Liberty University be conservative if it is flirting with the "Church" of Rome?

http://www.wayoflife.org/fbns/falwellandrome.htm

7. nkypastor

nkypastor New Member

Tennessee Temple University is a good choice, and they have a distance learning program. Check them out at www.tntemple.edu. They are accredidated by TRACS.

I would also reccomend Liberty's distance program. I am in the process of applying here for their Master of Divinity program.

You may also wish to take a few credits online and then transfer them into other programs. For example, my alma meter is Clear Creek Baptist Bible College, and they are a small, conservative Baptist college with SACS accredidated courses. They have courses online each semester. The website is www.ccbbc.edu. The tuition is always affordable there!

I am currently withdrawing from Trinity Theological Seminary in Newburgh, IN. It is an unaccredidated school, and these guys are right in saying there are plenty of legit, distance-learning options out there! :)

nkypastor