1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured GOP moves from ‘self deport’ to ‘throw them all out’

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Aug 4, 2014.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Zaac is apparently a radical leftist like CTB!

2. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

Not really, Zaac. Abortion, the taking of innocent human life, is murder; whereas, capital punishment is the God ordained means (see Gen 9) of punishing the murderers.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for once again admitting your true beliefs, Crabby.

Like most lefties, you have to resort to stilted language. By "zygote", Folks, Crabby means the union of the sperm and the egg, but Crabby says that that is not human. There is where you become shady, Crabby, because you call yourself pro-life but you say that the baby is not human. Pro-life does not include you, Crabby, because it means defending the life of the unborn baby from conception to birth.

What has happened to you, Crabby, is that your religious left views have contradicted modern science. To say that the zygote is not human is like saying that the moon is green cheese or that Mars is inhabited by beings who ice skate on the canals there.

In other words, Crabby, you have assumed a title for yourself that does not belong to you. A lady is either pregnant or she is not. If she is pregnant, Crabby, that means that she is going to have a baby.

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I didn't say what I believed. I gave an example of logic.

By Zygote I mean, a cell formed by the union of two gametes; broadly : "the developing individual produced from such a cell"

There are those who do not believe a zygote is yet human. This does not mean that they believe in abortion.

As I said I did not say that I do not believe a human zygote is not human. You read what your prejudiced mind wanted to read.

I agree, a woman is either pregnant or she is not pregnant.

Please learn to read and not a make false, prejudiced assumptions. Take the words as they are written.

5. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Old, if I am a radical leftist then so was Jesus as my view are very much in line with what he taught and from the examples of his life. He was very pro the living and in treating others well. Try reading what he taught about how we are to treat others.

6. OldRegular

Surely you are not accusing Jesus Christ of supporting the slaughter of the unborn, Crabbie! That is blasphemy!

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Crabby, you have said elsewhere that you do not believe that the unborn child is alive and human, so tell the full truth.

I don't know why you bring up all your phony science anyway.

You are very careful not to endorse the true pro-life position that the unborn child is alive from conception to birth and that life must be defended.

I don't know how you can vote for people like Obama who advocates infanticide.

Crabby, you are a Christian leftist. Your main idea of Christianity is a full belly for yourself and then all others.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Thomas, I believe we need to be careful in how we qualify INNOCENT. There IS no innocent life when it comes to sin. Either we believe that unborn babies are part of the ALL or we don't. And Scripture tells us that ALL have fallen short of God's glory. So either the unborn babies are not innocent and part of the ALL or we've created another category for them outside of the ALL which would then call into question whether or not that unborn child is a life.

The unborn child is indeed alive and a life AND part of the ALL. The unborn child SCRIPTURALLY cannot be innocent of sin.

The unborn child can, however, be innocent of any crime that gives equally sinful men the right to take its life.

Likewise, there is no crime that equally sinful men can use to RIGHTEOUSLY justify their decision to take another equally sinful life.

It was the God-ordained means until the fulfillment of the Law on the Cross. God gave the instructions to His agents as to when it was HIS decision to take a life.

Unbelievers can make whatever rule they want and enforce them however they want. But the position of the Believer should be the FINISHED work of The Cross and the grace and mercy of Christ.

The ULTIMATE shedding of blood took place at The Cross. Where capital punishment by His hand or by an agent responding to His directive to end a life for sin was the way in the OT, after The Cross, that was no longer the case.

The ULTIMATE capital punishment was endured on The Cross so that Christians would understand there was no longer any need for us to take another life that way.

It is today a tool of governments made up of sinful people to do the enemies bidding.

Everything about The Cross says that Christians should be against capital punishment because The Cross was about grace, mercy and forgiveness.

So either HE finished it or HE didn't.

Only The One without sin is capable of RIGHTEOUSLY executing the death penalty. And His death on The Cross makes it clear that He has not ceded that righteousness to sinful men or the governments that sinful men make up.

Like its laws that allow abortion and divorce, God allows governments to sanction capital punishment. This dying world system is supposed to point everything towards death and destruction.

That's why this world system belongs to the enemy.

But Jesus Christ walked this Earth as a man. He shed His blood on The Cross and arose on the third day. He now sits at the right hand of the Father ALIVE!!!

The very essence of The Cross speaks LIFE and that should be what His followers also preach.

I don't understand why this is so hard for folks other than they allow politics to cloud their judgment. But it's really simple to know when something is of God and when it isn't.

GOD does not author confusion. And this stance of "Christians being pro-life because of abortion but pro-capital punishment" is one of the biggest authorings of confusion of all time.

Either we are for both, or against both. But we can't have it half and half and do anything but author confusion that is not of God.

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, whom are you trying to persuade with your religious left talk?

10. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    People like you who ignore the teaching of Jesus about how to treat people.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't have any religious left talk. I have Scripturally sound speech as opposed to the politically right talk being bandied about on here.

Abortion and capital punishment in the way that they are championed or not on here is all about politics and nothing of Jesus.

12. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your opinion does not count. Prove it by one of my posts. If you cannot do so, then please be honest and stop your disinformation.

Explain what you mean by phony science. Again you are simply blowing smoke.

Again, prove it. Don't just spout opinion.

The choice of the two of lesser evils. You support those who deny the basic rights of living to those who are alive.

I am in good company as if the positions I support come from the teachings of Jesus and from the way he conducted his life. He was pro the living. You are not.

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I've never thought you to be beyond instigating as you do it so well.

There you go again trying to pretend to take the highroad in order to come at me sideways.

You're obviously just out to put me in my place as you have tried so often at and consistently failed at doing because of your wicked motives..

There has been no mud thrown except by you in your attempt to make me look a certain way.

For "the writer". NAMES are NOUNS.

The show-nothing -of -the-love-of Christ -because- of -politics- . That's a modifying PHRASE for the confused.

types . That's a noun. So the name that I've called folks is types.

I guess you're so busy trying to find whatever ammo you can against me that you don't realize how seriously silly you make yourself look.

14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

15. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another nothing reply.

Are you one of those people who never read a book?

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Crabby, you get the Baptist Board sophist of the year award!

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Which again is why so many in the church look crazy spouting about being pro-life when so much out of their mouths is against the living.

Which, because of the focus on POLITICS and not JESUS, so many will refuse to ever see.

Truly sad.

18. OldRegular

Crabbie, It is a proven fact that those people who are of conservative political philosophy give much more to charity than do liberals like yourself.

Consider good ole Joe, Biden that is:

Biden is typical of the leftists and their charitable contributions. So you see, Crabbie, the facts are against you. Then of course the leftist democrats have been using children to sell their welfare state programs, at least Since FDR, but they have no problem tearing a child from its mothers womb, in fact they celebrate that horror. And these are the people you choose to identify with Crabbie so it is only natural that the good folks on this Forum are somewhat suspicious about you Crabbie..

19. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Giving money is easy. I do not defend either Liberals nor Conservative who do not and are not willing to give of money or of their time.

I am sure Conservatives give more, especially to their churches. But gifts to churches go primarily to help the church, not people in need ... IMHO.

But the fact remains if I am a leftist then I am in good company as I try to follow the example of Jesus and follow his teachings.

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I myself guess that you are a neo-orthodox religious leftist. You preach a sort of full-belly social gospel that was popular during the Great Depression.

Matthew 4:4 (KJV) But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.