1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GOP to leap on spending abuses in stimulus

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by JamieinNH, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You misunderstood. The facts being ignored were the facts you presented. And they are being ignored by others.

2. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I apologize to you. I thought Ken and Lebuick had converted you to the dark side and your comment was directed at me. Sorry about that.:1_grouphug: :love2:

peace to you:praying:

3. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

You and others have implied it since it's only 9 billion dollars....

It may sound crazy, but FOR the sake of our friendship I would pursue is just the same be it 9 dollars or 900 dollars. My friends are people I can trust. Will mistakes happen? Yes. Will I call them on it if they do? Yes. That is why my friends are some of the closest people near me. During this time in life, it's these friends that are helping me get through it and it ALL starts with honesty.

If I can't trust them with 9 dollars, then how can I trust them with my friendship?

I know this example you gave was set up and I understand there are exceptions to everything in life, but I would pursue it all the same.

I don't KNOW it and neither does anyone else, but I sure as heck can make a good guess since it's been this long coming.. The only way we will KNOW it is when these characters get back in power. My bet is you will see them spend spend spend like all of Washington does. Let's just wait and see.. Maybe if we are lucky the moderator won't delete this thread when it comes archive time and we can refer back to it.....

The only problem is they aren't doing enough, they are only SAYING it's enough... Again, let's just wait and see but I am sure time will bare me out on this one.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Boy, I don't even know what to say to that.:eek:

No worries. Anyway your post was exactly dead on.